I have been asked to make our displays look a little nicer and have started looking at and using the widgets that are included in the widget library. I am using a large dial two gauge for one purpose and works really well for what we want and is good to go. I am also working on using the Linear Gauges, left down and right down. My issue is between the background color of the widgets and how the labeling is done. I am using a color change switch setup in my code to change the needle color depending on if it is good, too high or to low. I would like to be able to change the background color to match my screen background color and shrink the "box" around the whole widget, it is almost twice the height of the actual widget. I found the svg files and changed the color of the background and reloaded everything and reinserted the widget but the color did not change. Has anyone done any manipulation of these widgets like this? I am about to have the cad guy draw me up some of our own and do some trickery but if I can safe time and modify the existing units I would rather go that route.