PLUS+1 Software > General controls

One program, but two or more similar machines

<< < (2/3) > >>

Marbek_Elektronik:
Hi,
I worked with Danfoss Guide alone.
Is it an advantage to use Codesys? I can't program in codesys.
I like Danfoss Guide.

I think, the best way for my problem is, to write two programs and to use the same subpages for same doing.
Copying display from one to another will be a problem? - I will test if I find there a good way too.

FluidPowerTom:
The Call POU is in the Component tab within the Connection group.  It's fully functional in GUIDE, and I've used it a lot.  In the Danfoss documentation it is the Structured Text feature.

Marbek_Elektronik:
this components are not availlable on DP610. I have seen them on DP610TM.

And the 2. problem is: I can't program in Codesys (=struktured text?)

It is the same effect to use call modules in Guide?

FluidPowerTom:
I have never used the Modules in GUIDE before, but I just now spent some time researching this function.  I would say that Modules and POU's are very similar in effect.  Structured text isn't CoDeSys per se... CoDeSys includes six different programming languages which includes structured text as well as ladder diagram, sequential function chart, continuous function chart (which is basically what GUIDE is), instruction list, and some weird step chart.  The similarity is that this Structured Text is defined by the IEC 61131-3 standard.

Anyway, it sounds like what you're interested in is some way of having the microcontroller identify which type of machine it's installed in and then act accordingly.  Are you looking for ideas on how the microcontroller can identify the machine or how it can use that identification to trigger different logic?

Marbek_Elektronik:
Hi,
if someone doesn't know programming in structured text, do yo suggest to learn this language?
I like Guide. But if it is better to use another language - OK....

We know the machine, so we don't want to automatically identify it. - Thanks.

In guide Call-Modules it ist not possible to place screens.
Is it possible to place in structured text POU's?

How do you make graphics in structured text?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version