Author Topic: File Download Failed  (Read 2348 times)

Offline williamk

• PLUS+1 Developer
File Download Failed
« on: January 24, 2022, 11:51:08 PM »
Occasionally I will get an error with the text: "Error: Download transfer timeout" and Download Status: "E266: Download transfer timeout".

Is there some way to increase the timeout?  I've seen this error while using a PEAK adapter in RP1210C mode and while using a Kvaser Leaf Light.  In both instances, the display (DM430E) and the adapter were the only things connected to the CAN bus and the bus had proper terminating resistors.

Offline vnikola

• PLUS+1 Novice
Re: File Download Failed
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 09:30:28 AM »
Hello!

Have you found the solution to this problem, as we are experiencing almost the same thing here.

Regards,
Nikola.

Offline Fredrick

• PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 05:48:30 PM »
I don't know the reason but I also have problems with ServiceTool and PEAK-Interface.

Therefore I only use the Danfoss CG150-2 for the ServiceTool.
PCAN-View with PEAK interface to investigate CAN messages, I never use Danfoss CAN-King as it is buggy.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 04:35:41 PM by Fredrick »

Offline sverreo

• PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 09:35:36 PM »
I don't know the reason but I also have problems with ServiceTool and PEAK-Interface.

Therefore I only use the Danfoss CG150-2 for the ServiceTool.
PCAN-View with PEAK interface to investigate CAN messages, I never use Danfoss CAN-King as it is glitchy.

Fredrick, what do you mean CAN-King is glitchy?

Offline Fredrick

• PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 04:39:47 PM »
Ok, maybe I used the wrong word for it  ;)

CAN-King does not work for me, the program freezes or stops behaving normally after a while.
PCAN View always works and you can use both ServiceTool and PCAN View at the same time.

Yes, I know that you can do that with CAN-King as well if you configure it right.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 04:41:50 PM by Fredrick »