Author Topic: Bug in Service tool version 9.0.7  (Read 9364 times)

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
Bug in Service tool version 9.0.7
« on: December 20, 2016, 11:06:13 AM »
Dear PLUS+1 users!

Unfortunately, we have discovered that there is a bug in the latest release of Service tool version 9.0.7. It can cause issues when trying to perform a download of parameters and can appear in some different ways;

• Parameters are not being updated correctly and the Service Tool is reporting errors on writing to the parameters giving error
          - E204: No answer from ECU or
          - E223: Unable to write parameter to ECU
  • Not possible to download a .P1T or .XML file

Parameter download is fully functional by using PLUS+1 Service tool version 8.1.2 and we advise you to use this version as a workaround until a patch is released. This version can be found for download here;
http://powersolutions.danfoss.com/parts-and-service/product-archive/plus-1-guide-service-tool-history-files/#/

The long term solution to take care of this bug will be a patch that will be released in the coming weeks. That patch will be available for download here after its release;
http://powersolutions.danfoss.com/products/plus-1-software/plus-1-service-tool-software-and-license/#/

and be announced here on the PLUS+1 User forum.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience this may cause!

If you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at plus+1helpdesk@danfoss.com!

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk

Offline lvonlehe

• PLUS+1 Novice
Re: Bug in Service tool version 9.0.7
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 08:38:37 PM »
Has anybody noticed that the download speed on CAN and Display is half the rate of Version 8

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 10:59:30 AM »
Hi lvonlehe!

This is nothing that we are aware of but please send in your application in a .P1P-format together with information on which version of Service tool you are using and how you are using it (CAN, CG150 etc) to plus1helpdesk@danfoss.com and we will take a look at it!

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk

Offline pinias

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 10:57:57 PM »
Hello Nilla,

I saw this issue since version 7.0 but only when using the 7pin to USB lead, matter of fact I posted the following topic "7pin to USB lead", my mistake was not to mention that such error messages did pop up.

now, my question is,

is that error found with both CG150  and the 7pin to USB lead?

I still work with version 7.0.6.1 and sometimes it does happens, probably now could be the time to migrate  :o

Thanks

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 10:29:08 AM »
Hi Pinias!

I will reply to your question in your topic 7PIN to USB cable interface  http://www.plus1forum.danfoss.com/index.php?topic=596.msg1653#msg1653 to get the answer in the right place.

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk