Author Topic: JS1H - Digi out  (Read 897 times)

Offline magitec

• PLUS+1 User
JS1H - Digi out
« on: March 29, 2023, 05:26:57 PM »
Hi,

I have a JS1H with 2 buttons, one on the top and one on the shaft (OP present) on the wiring pinout i have on the black connector a Dig out 1 and Dig out 2.
 i am feeding 12v to pin 2 (pwr 1)  and gnd to pin 1. on the grey connector.
  • So do the dig out 1 and 2 output 12v+ when the button is pressed?
  • do i also need to add 12v to Pwr 2, Pwr 3 and Pwr 4 too?
[/li]
[/list]

many thanks.

Offline FluidPowerTom

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: JS1H - Digi out
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 06:09:16 PM »
It looks like it's a yes on all accounts
Controls Engineer
Hydra-Power Systems

Offline magitec

• PLUS+1 User
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 06:46:14 PM »
Perfect thank you. just a few other questions i'm using the PMW output for a 12v reversible output to control a 12v actuator forward is 0 - 12v and then backwards is 12 - 0v which PID file do i require for setting up the limits / proportional control scale.

again thank you, its not something i have used before, i do have the correct CG150-2 cable

Offline tannnnn

• PLUS+1 User
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 12:20:57 PM »
Hello,

I'm a new danfoss user and I need some help with the below:

Sorry in advance for the below message.

The circuit I'm dealing with in my application include 1 x JS1H single axis PWM joystick, One pump having 2 x 24V proportional solenoid Valves A and B (for Right and Left) rotations respectively, and 1x ON/OFF Solenoid Valve for brake +24 Volts const. I've attached a basic schematic for clarification.

I want to set the joystick parameters to perform the below functions:
- Joystick in Forward: Energizes Solenoid Valve A (Proportionally control its flow) and at the same time energizes brake solenoid Valve with +24V (constant).
- Joystick in Reverse position: Energizes Solenoid Valve B (Proportionally control its flow) pin and at the same time energizes brake solenoid Valve with +24V (constant).
- Joystick in Neutral Position: Solenoid A,B and Brake Solenoid are all de-energized.

Is the above feasible with this joystick? A controller is required?

Thank you very much!