Author Topic: Interface options  (Read 2036 times)

Offline magitec

• PLUS+1 User
Interface options
« on: December 20, 2022, 01:39:52 PM »
Hi all,
 Apologies if this has been asked before but struggling to find what i need.
Im looking for a cost effective interface to program a JS6000 joystick. it is a one time thing as it is replacing an old MCH Model. Now i am using the PWM outputs but need to program it. #
is there a cost effective interface to do this as £500+ for something we are going to use once is a bit out of our budget. so just wanted to see if there is a cheaper alternative.

Many thanks.
Ben.

Offline FluidPowerTom

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: Interface options
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 06:02:33 PM »
All current Danfoss electronics are programmed with the PLUS+1 GUIDE software.  You can use this link to request a professional license:  https://www.danfoss.com/en/about-danfoss/our-businesses/power-solutions/plus-1-professional-license-request/.  That gets you a 90 day trial, but you can proceed with the free version past that.

This is a proprietary programming platform though.  You're going to need to do some studying and fiddling around to learn it.
Controls Engineer
Hydra-Power Systems

Offline magitec

• PLUS+1 User
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 06:09:44 PM »
hi thanks for the reply, i have the PLUS+1 GUIDE software and a key / licence trial im just more intrested in the USB/CAN interface.
thanks.

Offline deaks57

• PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 01:02:35 AM »
You can get a pre programmed JS1 (single axis only) that can drive H1P/M1P directly for propel (no MC required) by ordering programmable JS1H with MP (software or settings field). You then adjust profiles, ramp rates and pump type/current using the free service tool.