Author Topic: PLUS1 GUIDE DOES NOT BOOT UP  (Read 2077 times)

Offline pinias

• PLUS+1 Guru
PLUS1 GUIDE DOES NOT BOOT UP
« on: March 06, 2022, 10:03:26 PM »
Hello Guys,

do you happen to know why Plus1 guide just do not boot up?

basically it starts, the plus1 guide screen pops up but it hangs there, nothing else comes up next.

see picture attached

thanks for any advise I have reinstalled plus 1 guide but same results so far

Offline Tor

• Administrator
  • PLUS+1 Guru
Re: PLUS1 GUIDE DOES NOT BOOT UP
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 07:37:34 AM »
Hello pinias,

Did it work before and just started to behave like this?
Do you know if there has been any updates on your Windows, firewall or virus software that can block PLUS+1 to start?
I believe my only tip, since I'm not a IT person, is to check your Computer Management, write computer management in the windows search field next to the Windows start button.  I believe you can look in "System Tools -> Event Viewer -> Windows Log -> Application" and see what happens when you open PLUS+1.
If you have a IT department, you should be able to ask them to check what is going on.
You could also test with the latest version of PLUS+1 GUIDE and see what happens.

If nothing works and you don't find anything, please report it to PLUS+1 Helpdesk:  https://danfoss.secure.force.com/dpscustomersupport/?product=software

Good Luck
Best regards,
Tor
PLUS+1® SW PAE Team

Offline pinias

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 01:43:53 PM »
Tor,

yes it was working before,
 that laptop got the screen damaged so I replaced it, but when the turned on the laptop again, it came up with weird data, like year 2050 and things that.

I will check what you said and see.

I just use that for final compilation due to the issue with the text when compiling in W10 Pro

I will keep it posted

Regards

Offline pinias

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2022, 04:36:09 PM »
hey Tor

thanks for the advise, turns out the laptop hanged up in between W10 updates so after apply latest W10 update GUIDE started working.

thanks again