General Discussion > PLUS+1 News

New Features in PLUS+1 GUIDE 12.2

(1/2) > >>

Tor:
Hello everyone,

I would like to share some screen shots of our favorite features from the upcoming PLUS+1 GUIDE 12.2 release.

- Multi-Line Unicode Comments
  The end of 'one line' comments.
- Parameter Overview
  Modify properties of NV and Diagnostic parameters directly from the overview window.
- Quick Add Component
  Add components quickly without using the Component tree.

NOTE! This is still in the BETA stage and the appearance might change before the release. NOTE!

Have a nice weekend.

acmall:
Thanks for sharing.

Good to see the multiline text and also good that it goes even further with rich text support. I have a suggestion for this, it would be good if the text box supported quick expanding and collapsing i.e. with a single click you can collapse the box to show the first line of text then click on the expander again to view all. This would allow for a brief description on the first line and expand out if you need more detail. 

Is there any change that we will get access to changing the colours of the components & busses. As per previous discussions in the forum the reduction in contrast with the new colours in V12 makes if very difficult to see outdoors. I am currently using V12 on a single project to test but, I have to keep going back to V11 when outside as V12 is just to difficult to work with in daylight on my laptop. I suspect that the addition of multiline text will change the file format so this will not be possible to open V12 files in V11.

epotter:
Is there any word on when 12.2 will be available?

SJ Industries:
I would love to be able to asign the mouse keys to different keys. I use multiple programs and they are different between the scroll wheel and the right mouse button for drag etc. Drives me nuts as I am always getting them mixed up. Especially doing displays when I am drawing pictures for the screen on a separate program.

Tor:
Hi SJ Industries,

This is something I can put on the PLUS+1 Wishlist for a future release.
I have some recollection that this has been up for discussion before. But I'm not sure when.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version