Author Topic: Pressure Control  (Read 5199 times)

ronakpatel8382@gmail.com

Pressure Control
« on: December 13, 2013, 09:42:49 PM »
Hello Everyone
I am working in a new project with DP250 display screen and MC 24-10 microcontroller. I want to set the pressure to an automatic adjustable setting. I want to add the increment or decrement in pressure amount on the DP250 and want that the system should set the current signal to an automatic adjustment to make the pressure change working well in the system. At present the pressure is running away to maximum pressure point and I want to control it on the basis of my current adjustments automatically. How is it possible? Can anyone please help me?????
Thanks

Offline oiltronic

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: Pressure Control
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 01:05:43 AM »
You will need to make your own custom CAN message to get the setpoint from the screen to the MC24, and another custom CAN message to get the measured pressure value from the MC24 to the screen.  The MC24 should handle all the pressure control calculations.

Under the GUIDE component tab, have a look at the Connection->CAN->Transmit CAN block and also the Receive CAN Basic block.  Read the documentation for both of these.

I would have two button inputs on the screen feed an up/down counter block in the screen program.  The output goes to a your CAN transmit block with a unique message ID.  In the MC24 software, a CAN receive block has the same message ID and a permissive mask value, and the data from this block goes to the pressure control as your setpoint.  The pressure control consists of a PID block where you can initially set the 'I' and 'D' gains to 0 just to get proportional control at first.  The pressure is measured with a Danfoss pressure sensor that is connected to the MC24, and is the feedback to the PID block.  The measured pressure also goes to a CAN transmit block with another unique message ID, and the screen has a matching CAN receive block for getting this value and sending it to a screen block for display.

ronakpatel8382@gmail.com

Re: Pressure Control
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 09:18:32 PM »
Thank you so much for your kind response.