Author Topic: PGN RX Not Receiving Data  (Read 1196 times)

Offline QWERTY

• PLUS+1 Novice
PGN RX Not Receiving Data
« on: March 29, 2024, 09:24:36 PM »
Hello, I am communicating with a Joystick by using the BJM1 Function Block. The PGN is set by default at 64982 and the source I am using is 51. All of this is working properly and communication is good. However, I tried the same thing with a PGN RX and I can not get it to work. Same PGN, same adress. I tried using the destination of my node, but by using PGN 64982, I think the destination is ignored anyway. Is there some wizard out here who knows why I can receive data just fine with the BJM1 Function Block, but not with the PGN RX?

The reason I want to use the PGN RX is so I can decode the data myself because the ''X axis Det'' and ''Y axis Det'' are not working in the BJM1 Function Block.

Offline Lukey

• PLUS+1 Developer
Re: PGN RX Not Receiving Data
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 09:37:14 PM »
Can you share your code for us to review? Screenshot or .scs file.

Offline QWERTY

• PLUS+1 Novice
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 02:49:34 PM »
OK so I finally found my problem. I had the function block BJM1 active and working properly. I then added the PGN RX and it didn't work. But then I deleted the BJM1 Function Block so there would only be the PGN RX connected to PGN 64982 and it works. I guess we cannot have two Function Block connected to the same PGN. I did not know that.

Offline Marbek_Elektronik

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Marbek Elektronik
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 09:19:28 AM »
And I think it is doesn't work, if you put 2 RX modules in the program with same ID node.
Marbek Elektronik, Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Konrad
Dienstleistung, Entwicklung, Herstellung