Author Topic: DM430 Graphic animation  (Read 3190 times)

Offline F.M.Elettromeccanica

• PLUS+1 Developer
DM430 Graphic animation
« on: September 25, 2019, 12:21:12 AM »
Hallo gentlemen,
I'm brand new on plus1 platform, I'm compiling something during this summer and it's working properly. I wish to begin to give a dress to my software now, and I'm sure that dm430 is the display I was looking for....
But I have a big problem... I don't know where I have tobegin
 ;D... I'm able to create static graphic page on service tools, but I've found anything (technical manual, datasheet etc.) that explain step by step what need to do to realize a graphic animation on displays...

I will be very glad for any reply
Thanks in advance

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: DM430 Graphic animation
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 04:02:42 PM »
Hi!

We have a YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/plus1software , where there's actually a playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6wa1HRpyb0R60PeNtwJRlEcbecCTa4lE with videos around how to use our Vector Based Screen Editor (VBSE) which is the used for DM430. There are also a lot of other nice videos!

I hope you find what you were looking for, but if not please don't hesitate to contact us here or on plus+1helpdesk@danfoss.com!

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk team

Offline F.M.Elettromeccanica

• PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 12:10:36 PM »
Great,
i will take a look to this youtube channel...

thanks a lot right now

Offline Mike

• PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 07:43:39 PM »
I think I am looking for similar functionality.

Essentially what I want to do is play a short video clip on the display. Currently the only way to do it that I am aware of is to bring in an image list with the frames of the video activating each frame in turn. I am using a DM430E display.

Are there any other functions built in that can display a video file?