Author Topic: Where can I download the oldversion hardware like MC 024-021 and so on!  (Read 7658 times)

Offline gbs1232061

• PLUS+1 Novice
When I reinstall the   PLUS+1®+,and this link https://www.danfoss.com/en/products/software/dps/plus1-software/plus1-programmable-and-compliant-hardware/#overview just content new hardware?where can I download the other hardware like MC024-021 and so on ?
                     thanks a lot.....

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
Hi!

You can do this in two ways but I would recommend you to use our PLUS+1 Update center that is included in the installation of PLUS+1 GUIDE from v9.1 . Go to the Subscriptions tab and check the box for the ECU you want HWD for, go to Updates tab and install. Can't be much easier!

If you for some reason need to download something manually it's the link you're referring to for still available hardware, and in your case for older hardware, our product archive is to be found here;
https://www.danfoss.com/en/about-danfoss/our-businesses/power-solutions/parts-and-aftersales-support/product-archive/

I hope this helps!

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk team

Offline Walkers

• PLUS+1 Novice
Re: Where can I download the oldversion hardware like MC 024-021 and so on!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 05:23:10 PM »
Hi!

You can check out these top recurve bows and do this in two ways but I would recommend you to use our PLUS+1 Update center that is included in the installation of PLUS+1 GUIDE from v9.1 . Go to the Subscriptions tab and check the box for the ECU you want HWD for, go to Updates tab and install. Can't be much easier!

Hi Nilla, is the Update center separate from everything else? Do I have to keep it on all the time, in other words?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 01:18:19 PM by Walkers »

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: Where can I download the oldversion hardware like MC 024-021 and so on!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 09:08:31 AM »
Hi Walkers!

PLUS+1 Update Center is seperate from everything else but is by default automatically started at start up of your computer. When started in this way, PLUS+1® Update Center will run in the background. Click its icon in the system tray to open the main window again. This setting can be set under Setup -> Options in Update Center. When it's on you should be able to see the symbol down in the right corner of your screen in the system tray. For Update center to be able to check for updates it needs to be running and if there are any new updates available it will show a notification as a pop-up down to the right of your screen. There is a short manual on PLUS+1 Update center that I've attached.

I hope this helps!

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk team