Author Topic: DP600LX transition  (Read 5046 times)

Offline Rafal_Typiak

• PLUS+1 Expert
DP600LX transition
« on: September 22, 2015, 09:48:39 AM »
Hello,
I need to transfer a project which I made few years ago for the DP600 onto the DP600LX. Everything was going great until the compilation process. I get an error saying

*** ERROR 147 *** [P1INSDOIT] INTERNAL: NOT VALID SOFTWARE VERSION: {DATA OR SOFTWARE NOT PLUS+1 COMPATIBLE}

At first I thought I had an older GUIDE version (even though the PAC file said mine way supported). After updating to the latest installment the error still occurs.
Empty projects compile ok, but I have no way of determining which part of the programm causes the error. Has anyone encountered a similar issue and can provide some insight into what could be wrong?

Much appreciate it.

Rafal

Offline Daniel

• PLUS+1 Expert
Re: DP600LX transition
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 02:23:18 PM »
Hello Rafal

In most cases, this error is shown if the project folder path contains an unsupported character in its name. So first step would be to make sure there are only latin characters in the folder path. If you are uncertain, you may try to move the project to a folder with a short path, like C:\Test. If that compiles, then you know there is something bad in your other folder path.

If the path is ok, you should also make sure you run "Compile All" when you compile the project (and not for example "Compile changed").

It can also be that there are files in the project folder that are write protected or that the project is on a network path.

If this above does not help, we would like to have your project sent to plus+1helpdesk@danfoss.com so we can have a look at it.

Thanks!
Daniel
PLUS+1® Help Desk Team