Author Topic: Limited Cursor Movement  (Read 3916 times)

Abeman

Limited Cursor Movement
« on: September 17, 2012, 10:38:55 PM »
Has anyone else seen an issue in Plus1 Guide where your cursor gets limited to a small portion of your screen? 

I was at Plus1 guide training last week and noticed the guy next to me experiencing this and now I get back to the office and noticed one of my coworkers with the same problem.  Both on Windows7 machines running Plus1 Guide 5.1.10.1.  The only work-around we know of is to ctrl-alt-del, then hit cancel (or reboot your machine if you're really mad).  It sounded like the guys at Sauer Danfoss hadn't really seen the issue before.  We can't seem to figure out if the issue is connected to performing any specific task or command.

Thomas

Re: Limited Cursor Movement
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 08:27:50 AM »
Hi and thank you for your comment!

We have seen this in the help desk too and reported this to our developers.

The workaround is to use alt tab to change active application and then alt tab back again. Hope that works for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience // Thomas

Abeman

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 02:57:41 PM »
I was wondering if this issue has been addressed yet, as I began experiencing it first hand yesterday.  This happens multiple times per hour and is becoming frustrating.

Thanks

bgtwuk

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 01:26:06 AM »
When that happens to me I reboot.

Thomas

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 08:59:47 AM »
This will be resolved in the new version of GUIDE (6.1) expected release is by the end of March.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you, I hope the workaround is OK in the mean time. (ALT/TAB and ALT/TAB to change active window.)

Best regards Thomas