Author Topic: Proemion Portal Dashboard configuration  (Read 11323 times)

Offline Mike AA

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Dewind Dewatering
Proemion Portal Dashboard configuration
« on: December 01, 2016, 02:34:58 PM »
I now have 2 WS403 Telematics devices setup. I would like to setup some kinda of dashboard but when I go to create a Dashboard it is asking for a DBS file. Does anyone have any idea what this is or where I can download a template?

Also I was looking to make an event. I would like to get a notification when the WS403 is powered down. There is a spot to add a signal clicking add basically just refreshes the page. Service is also blank so I cant select anything there either.

Thanks,
Mike

Offline bryantmorris

• PLUS+1 Expert
Re: Proemion Portal Dashboard configuration
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 07:12:42 AM »
Going to bump this thread up as I'd also like to know some more about this.

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 01:08:20 PM »
Hi Mike & Bryantmorris!

I'm sorry to say we don't support a dashboard configuration yet. It's unfortunate that you can still find this menu on the portal but removing it would affect other content. Is it a dashboard for a tablet/mobile phone you would like to set up or do you want to be able to see values from your machine on the portal?

Regarding events
This could be a setting to your login credentials which I need to ask our Telematics experts on. I'll make sure to paste this information into a new reply on this topic as soon as I have it.

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk

Offline Mike AA

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Dewind Dewatering
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 08:30:45 PM »
Nilla,

I guess I would be looking to indeed have something in a dashboard that I could view on a mobile device. We would like to show someone onsite values such as machine speed, level and actuator speed and history of each of these without direct connection to the machine and not holding a large laptop out on a jobsite where mud is flinging but a phone could easily be handed and protected.

Is the dashboard simply not supported through Proemion or is this something Danfoss has disabled and chooses not to use that I could instead work with Proemion to get setup?

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 12:16:58 PM »
Hi Mike!

Im sorry to say we, as in Danfoss Power Solutions, don't support the dashboard functionality yet. If you want to you could try to figure it out by contacting Proemion.

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk team

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 12:31:31 PM »
Hello again Mike!

Did you get your events to work? I got confirmed by the Telematics team that this is connected to your login credentials but they told me they would get in contact with you to update it. Then you just have to figure out a way to get the message before the WS403 actually shuts down because as soon as it has no power it will not be able to send any messages ;)

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk

Offline Mike AA

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Dewind Dewatering
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 08:25:37 PM »
Nilla,

I never got events to work because it needs a filter. I have no idea how to setup a filter or where to add a filter.

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 09:01:56 AM »
Hi Mike!

The Signal function enables you to record specific vehicle behaviors. For instance, a signal is triggered if the oil temperature reaches a particular value. This signal can then trigger notification by email or SMS as an event. I think the tricky thing for you will be to find a signal that indicates the WS403 is powered down without having any power to the unit itself. You need a signal that to 100% indicates the unit is going to power down before the unit is powered down. Or for next time you get a WS503-BP that has an internal four amp-hour battery pack to keep essential systems functioning for up to a year after the loss of main system power.

In the User manual for Danfoss Telematics Solutions Portal on page 67 you can read about, first how to create a signal, and then how to use that in an event. For the signal there is a filter needed and that should be set to SPN Value.

I tried this out by following the manual and it works for me so if you have any more issues please don't hesitate to contact us again, either here or send some screen dumps to plus1helpdesk@danfoss.com!

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 08:53:22 AM by Nilla »

Offline Mike AA

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Dewind Dewatering
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 10:11:22 PM »
Nilla,

I have no issues with getting a command to save before shutdown. My entire computer system is on a separate 12 volt supply than the machine battery pack. I can setup my system to read when the machine has been shut down to save information.

When I go to create a signal the filter line where you say (and page 67-68 of the manual) says SPN value I have nothing there. The line is blank. Does this require the telematics to be powered up and linked to have a value there? I am getting closer to this being needed on my machine in the next few weeks.

Thanks,
Mike

Offline acmall

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 10:13:13 AM »
When I was trying to set up signals I had the same issue and was told this was normal as the portal team had to do some configuration first. Once this was done SPN Value appeared in the filter list.

It would be nice if this was documented to save wasting time.

Alastair