Author Topic: Linking up of Pages  (Read 6047 times)

ronakpatel8382@gmail.com

Linking up of Pages
« on: January 10, 2014, 03:34:23 PM »
Hello Everyone

I am working in a project in Plus 1 programming. I am helpless at one point and I couldn't progress further. In my program I am unable to delete the OUT 1 wire port appeared on the top left side of the page and due to it I am unable to link the next pages. This OUT 1 is appearing outside of the bordered lines of the page and outside of the INPUT BUS PORT on the left top side.I tried to do it by entering in Page Interface Editor and Delete it but it doesn't work that way. Can you please tell me that how can I remove it without making an error. so, that I can link the  pages.

Regards
Roni

Offline oiltronic

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: Linking up of Pages
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »
Objects outside the page border should behave the same way as those inside the border.  Maybe you have multiple identical objects on top of one another and area selecting it by clicking instead of area selection, such that only the top one is getting deleted?  If moving or deleting by area selection doesn't work then I'd email the file to Plus+1 support.

Offline Federico

• PLUS+1 Developer
    • Centro Hidráulico S. A.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »
Hola Roni, no estoy seguro de entender tu problema,
Hi Roni, I'm not sure I understand your problem,

Para borrar una entrada o una salida, primeramente debes entrar a la pagina, luego debes borrar lo de las imágenes adjuntas,
To delete an input or an output, first you must enter in the page, then you must delete the attachment images,

Primero borra lo de la imagen 1, luego salir de la pagina y volver a entrar y borrar lo de la imagen 2, siguiendo con la 3_1 y 3.
Espero ayude y si no entendí tu problema disculpa.
First delete the image 1, then leave the page and come back and erase the image 2, next  the 3_1 and 3.
Hope helps and if I not understood your problem.. apology.

Saludos Cordiales
Best Regard

ronakpatel8382@gmail.com

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 11:12:47 PM »
Hello Oiltronic
Thank you so much for your kind response.

Regards
Roni

ronakpatel8382@gmail.com

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 11:15:45 PM »
Hola Federico
I guess you have got the solution in the better way and I learned in this way too. I have got the solution and thanks a lot for your interest.

Regards
Roni

Offline oiltronic

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 02:21:13 AM »
And to avoid having ports show up there in the first place, go to Tools->Options->PLUS+1 GUIDE->General and uncheck "Ports added to page interface views (top views) duplicate within pages".   I unchecked that so long ago that I forgot all about that feature.