PLUS+1 Tools > PLUS+1 GUIDE

GUIDE v5

(1/4) > >>

Quax76:
hi folks,

is anyone outthere, who has any information when PLUS1 GUIDE version 5 is released?
I hope it will fully supply a Windoze 7 64bit system (including the CG150 and DP drivers!). I really need a new computer, but don't want to install a 32bit XP on this machine... :'(

all the best,
Rolf

Thomas:
Version 5 is on the way, we have not fixed any release date yet. Without promising to much we talk within a month or two depending on how the final testing is going. It will support Windows 7 64-bit, also for the drivers.

I hope you can wait a few more weeks for the new version without to much inconvenience.

Best regards // Thomas

Quax76:
Hi Thomas,

thanx for your reply.
I think, I could wait this short time. Hopefully, V5 is down compatibel without any greater actions.
When switching to 4.x I have to work around all projects, because it was not fully compatible (EE Parameters).
Best regards!

turboshad:
We were told, most likely unofficially, that it would be available in the next couple of weeks. Just don't hold me to that. ;)

Rafal_Typiak:

--- Quote from: turboshad on November 03, 2010, 06:38:04 PM ---We were told, most likely unofficially, that it would be available in the next couple of weeks. Just don't hold me to that. ;)

--- End quote ---

I second that. The only problem for me is that I already have a new machine which runs a 64bit W7 and for over 4 months now I have to switch between compiling programs on a i7 rig and copying them onto the device through a Celeron 400 laptop (it's old, I know  :) ). It's still a lot faster than it used to be though. Earlier, during compilation I could boil some water and make myself some tee. I drank a lot of tee back then... Can't say I blame the SD for the situation with 64bit drivers. I asked if the PLUS+1 GUIDE would run on a 64 bit W7. I haven't asked for a CG150 driver support. Still. I'm waiting with anticipation :)

Rafal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version