Author Topic: Training's released for 2020!  (Read 4893 times)

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
Training's released for 2020!
« on: October 30, 2019, 09:35:25 AM »
Hello everybody!

Now we've posted training's for 2020 to Danfoss Learning! To enroll find them here https://www.danfoss.com/en/service-and-support/learning/

You can find data sheets with information on our different training's here https://www.danfoss.com/en/products/software/dps/plus1-software-services-support-and-training/plus1-training/

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk team

Offline SJ Industries

• PLUS+1 Expert
Re: Training's released for 2020!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 01:37:33 AM »
Hi Nilla, who would be best to talk to in regards to attending the Guide training sessions concurrently? I would possibly like to attend the course that is available on the 25th (in Älmhult, assuming the trainer speaks English?), although it is the advanced course, I am probably somewhere in the middle of beginner and advanced. I can already do some more complicated programs I am very green on some other basics.

I would like to do both courses but I will be travelling from Australia multiple trips are out of the question due to time and cost.

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 02:51:46 PM »
Hi Benjamin!

I heard you've been in contact with Stefan who is the right person in this case. Hope to see you on the training!

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk team

Offline SJ Industries

• PLUS+1 Expert
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 09:02:10 PM »
Flights are booked! It is going to be a shock going from 42*C to sub zeros!

Offline pinias

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 11:15:51 PM »

I have reviewed the topics for the advanced training. it seems that the new displays are not covered.

Personally I would like to see the training for the new DM displays basically how to use the ethernet features, how to work eficiently with the screens, how to properly configure the wi fi and limitations, and all its features in depth with at least an example.

or maybe just an online training for this, perhaps all can be covered in 1 day .

I hope we see something like that soon

Regards

Offline jlindholm

• Administrator
  • PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 08:17:15 AM »
Hi Pinias.
The DM1x00 is a new display generation also for the SW PAE team responsible for the PLUS+1 Advanced training.
We have the DM430 in our training kits today. So the training is focused around these units. Unfortunately, the DM430 doesn't have WIFI, Bluetooth etc.
A good starting point to find more information on the DM1x00 is to watch the YouTube videos on the subject made by the SW PAE Team. See this play list , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3mR-7OH-Ho&list=PL6wa1HRpyb0SssN7anLmdLRNx4c_2fvL3

Best Regards
Jonas
SW PAE Team (PLUS+1 Helpdesk)

Offline pinias

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2020, 11:22:30 PM »
Hey Jonas,

thanks for your feedback, I have seen the videos, it tells you the basics, I just wonder about the posibility for any advanced training in the DM displays, I mean they are powerful. specially the ethernet part, if we are not experts on that matter we just do not know what way take first, perhaps a ethernet component like the CAN component should be added to GUIDE that will simplify things.

it is all about working in a real plication with the new comm protocols added on the DM displays.

I hope we see something like that soon  :D

thanks