Author Topic: WS Firmware  (Read 11095 times)

Offline Beezkneez

• PLUS+1 Developer
    • Trebro Turf Equipment
WS Firmware
« on: November 01, 2018, 10:23:09 PM »
Is anyone aware of any firmware updates to the WS units since Fw 2.04 r UMTS 12.03 Danfoss? It appears the WS pages that used to be on the website, that had the link to the WS Firmware downloads, have been removed. I don't believe it is a matter of the website being complicated and I can't find them. I used to find them without any issues and now they are gone.

Thanks,

Jake

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: WS Firmware
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 11:50:13 AM »
Hi TheTurfDude!

I'm sorry to say I have no explanation to where the Telematics pages on our website disappeared but if you are in need for any firmware please send you request to plus1helpdesk@danfoss.com and we will help you.

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk team

Offline oiltronic

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 08:07:34 PM »
Still can't find any telematics products webpage on the (confusing, muddled, mixed-up) Danfoss website.  There is the generic marketing information, and I can find datasheets etc. by searching for "telematics", but no page with product information.  Am I missing something?

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 08:38:14 AM »
Hi!

This is the only page you will find more than documents on the Telematics products; 

https://www.danfoss.com/en/markets/mobile-hydraulics/dps/connected-solutions/#tab-related-solutions

Here you can find all the available tools and drivers. If you need any firmware, default configuration files etc please contact PLUS+1 Helpdesk via plus+1helpdesk@danfoss.com .

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk

Offline oiltronic

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 04:04:03 PM »

Offline Beezkneez

• PLUS+1 Developer
    • Trebro Turf Equipment
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 10:11:31 PM »
If anyone is not already doing this I recommend downloading the latest firmware from the Proemion website (download center) and replacing the Danfoss firmware for the WS units. I understand that there are multiple reasons that can cause a remote download to fail, but since I have been updating field units to the Proemion "PLUS+1" firmware I have had zero failures, this includes display downloads which before was a total crapshoot.

With that being said I have only been running the newer firmware for a month now, so way to early to know for certain. I will say it appears signal strength has improved (I have seen a few devices jump from 2 bars under GSM info on the portal, up to 4+), along with remote download reliability. Everything else appears to be operating the same.