PLUS+1 Software > Displays

Please add basic drawing functionality

<< < (3/3)

Hello again,
another basic drawing function: transparency %

Is it possible to overlay 2 pictures and to show both?
One 70% and the other 30% ?

We want to show a logo behinde every screen.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version