Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Controllers / Re: SC050_C138_Status_8_minimum current
« Last post by Marbek_Elektronik on January 29, 2024, 06:39:16 PM »
I know the MC050 and I think the minimum load for digital output is about 500mA to indicate a "1".

Years ago I opened an output module and find this MosFet:
 BTS 728 L2

Diagnostic Characteristics
Open load detection current, (on-condition)
 each channel I L (OL)1 10 -- 500 mA

See page 6

PLUS+1 GUIDE / Hide page connections
« Last post by Camox on January 29, 2024, 01:45:25 PM »
In our programs, we use status boxes like this one:

In the page, connections are invisible states.
When we need to edit one of these pages, the invisible connections appear.

I've looked in the help and in the properties, but I can't find a way.

Do you know how to make them invisible again in the page editor?

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day!
Controllers / SC050_C138_Status_8_minimum current
« Last post by macbahi on January 26, 2024, 03:59:13 PM »
I use SC050 pin C1P38 as digital output.
When I toggle the output the status indicate 8.  It's open load but my load is connected.  My load has low current.
Please could you tell me about minimum current necessary to consider closed load.  status=0.
And how to get around this problem.

Thanks in advance for help
Communication / PVED CLS parameters
« Last post by Thierry_ACE_germany on January 18, 2024, 10:51:26 AM »
Hello , Can i change PVED CLS parameters via a display , in fact customer has same parameters on all trucks except Cylinder diam / stroke . he wants to change these parameters on a display fixed near to the dashboard , are the parameters broadcasted in the CAN ?  Thanks Thierry
Controllers / Re: SC050-120 Dig Output Errors
« Last post by Peterh on January 17, 2024, 12:41:21 PM »
Hi all, was running into the same issue when I saw this topic in the forum
when looking into the SC050-120 documentation I noticed to recover you need to toggle the DisableSafeFet output for 250 [ms] and did this with a combination of a off delay recommended by Tor.
added the interface for reference, hope this solution suits you all.
Controllers / Re: XL104 LED fault codes
« Last post by Camox on January 17, 2024, 09:57:11 AM »
I was able to recover the calculator by using the "recover ecu" function with the identifier.

Thank you for your help.
Have a nice day
Controllers / Re: XL104 LED fault codes
« Last post by acmall on January 17, 2024, 08:56:41 AM »
If you go into the Outputs | LED page you can see how they are configured by default in the template.

Green - Power On
Yellow - On in Green LED position, activated from Safety Layer in error conditions
Red - Two different flash rates to indicate CAN fault.
Controllers / XL104 LED fault codes
« Last post by Camox on January 16, 2024, 08:00:26 PM »
I can't find the list of LED fault codes for an XL104.
What do the orange LEDs mean?

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.
Displays / Re: Please add basic drawing functionality
« Last post by Marbek_Elektronik on January 16, 2024, 01:42:15 PM »
Hello again,
another basic drawing function: transparency %

Is it possible to overlay 2 pictures and to show both?
One 70% and the other 30% ?

We want to show a logo behinde every screen.
PLUS+1 News / Re: Developer's Conference 2024
« Last post by Tor on January 16, 2024, 09:22:44 AM »

Sorry, I have not been able to get any conclusive information regarding a Developer's conference in 2024. With that said, I have not got any "hard" yes or no. So anything can still happen.
To be realistic, and this is only my guess, if there is going to be an event this year, we/you should have heard about it by now. This is not a thing that is planned overnight.

I recommend all to contact your Danfoss sales representative and ask. Let them know that this is something you want.

Have a nice day.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10