Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
61
Controllers / Re: XL104 LED fault codes
« Last post by acmall on January 17, 2024, 08:56:41 AM »
If you go into the Outputs | LED page you can see how they are configured by default in the template.

Green - Power On
Yellow - On in Green LED position, activated from Safety Layer in error conditions
Red - Two different flash rates to indicate CAN fault.
62
Controllers / XL104 LED fault codes
« Last post by Camox on January 16, 2024, 08:00:26 PM »
Hello,
I can't find the list of LED fault codes for an XL104.
What do the orange LEDs mean?

Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.
63
Displays / Re: Please add basic drawing functionality
« Last post by Marbek_Elektronik on January 16, 2024, 01:42:15 PM »
Hello again,
another basic drawing function: transparency %

Is it possible to overlay 2 pictures and to show both?
One 70% and the other 30% ?

We want to show a logo behinde every screen.
64
PLUS+1 News / Re: Developer's Conference 2024
« Last post by Tor on January 16, 2024, 09:22:44 AM »
Hello,

Sorry, I have not been able to get any conclusive information regarding a Developer's conference in 2024. With that said, I have not got any "hard" yes or no. So anything can still happen.
To be realistic, and this is only my guess, if there is going to be an event this year, we/you should have heard about it by now. This is not a thing that is planned overnight.

I recommend all to contact your Danfoss sales representative and ask. Let them know that this is something you want.


Have a nice day.
65
Displays / Re: Please add basic drawing functionality
« Last post by BRIan on January 10, 2024, 04:56:10 AM »
oops sorry, i didn't read the whole thread.
66
Displays / Re: Please add basic drawing functionality
« Last post by Marbek_Elektronik on January 09, 2024, 02:19:13 PM »
Hi,
thanks,
but I mean in screen editor. There es only one element: "line"
67
Displays / Re: Please add basic drawing functionality
« Last post by BRIan on January 07, 2024, 11:56:13 PM »
You can do this already. Add>>Text/Vector Graphics>>Hollow Circle. Also from the side bar (see attached)
68
Displays / Re: Please add basic drawing functionality
« Last post by Marbek_Elektronik on January 06, 2024, 02:14:50 PM »
Please release circles drawing, as basic function, again

If I use svg pictures and change size, the thickness of line will also change.

Basick drawings like lines, circles, rectangles and so on, woud bi nice.
69
PLUS+1 GUIDE / Re: Red is not Red after Guide 11.1.5
« Last post by Marbek_Elektronik on January 04, 2024, 02:41:32 PM »
Thanks,
I will try this workaround.

At the moment I use the white background. Here the color is OK. It would also be nice, we were able to set the color.

My monitor is 30" and 3840 × 2160 Pixels.
Here, the green wires are very small, you have to search them.

It would be nice, if we coud choose the thickness.

I think Danfoss has developed Guide for Laptops.
But there are also 30" monitors.
70
I have 1 NV which checks if the software is new and then it sets all connected values to default and itself.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10