Author Topic: New PLUS+1® forum administrator!  (Read 21241 times)

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
New PLUS+1® forum administrator!
« on: August 17, 2016, 10:52:38 AM »
Hello everybody!

Maybe you’ve seen me in a couple of posts since spring this year. That’s when I joined the PLUS+1® Helpdesk team in Älmhult Sweden and I thought I’d tell you a little bit about me.

As a Support Engineer at PLUS+1® Helpdesk at Danfoss Power Solutions, I am responsible for support of PLUS+1® products to external as well as internal customers. This means I am mostly working with questions sent to us by email but also talking to customers over the phone guiding them step-by-step in online support sessions. I am covering mostly software related questions (PLUS+1® GUIDE) but also hardware related ones.

Additionally I am responsible for the proper use of the PLUS+1® User Forum, created by Danfoss to become your Strongest Partner in Mobile Hydraulics, to ensure the best user experience for all who interact with PLUS+1® products. The forum is meant to be a place for you to ask and discuss your questions, find information and share your own experience. I will provide comments and answers, not to all topics posted but the ones that seem to be in need of some assistance, e.g. maybe no user has replied, to complement the phone and email support already provided.

In our team we also have support for trainings for customers in our different offices (Älmhult SE or Minneapolis US). More on this subject can be found here http://powersolutions.danfoss.com/products/plus-1-software/plus-1-support-and-training/.

If you need to get in contact with the PLUS+1® Helpdesk team;

Europe: +46 10 - 44 00 300
North America: +1-763-509-2084
North America toll-free: 1-888-50PLUS1 (+1-888-507-5871)
If you are outside North America or Europe, call either number.
Or send an email to: plus+1helpdesk@danfoss.com
If you are a customer of one of our distributors, please contact your local distributor for support.

Best regards,
Nilla Troedsson
Support Engineer PLUS+1® Helpdesk team
Älmhult Sweden
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 08:24:28 AM by Nilla »

Thomas

Re: New PLUS+1® forum administrator!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 11:32:50 AM »
Thanks Nilla and welcome on board.

The forum is important for us so we are very happy for the discussions going on here. We will do our best to support you guys here.

Have a great day // Thomas

Offline FluidPowerTom

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: New PLUS+1® forum administrator!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 06:25:30 PM »
Welcome Nilla!  Akvavits for everyone!
Controls Engineer
Hydra-Power Systems