Author Topic: Using PLUS1 Service Tool with MacbookPro running Parallel (Windows)  (Read 4035 times)

Offline spittet

• PLUS+1 Guru
Hi,

One of my customers want to use his MacbookPro that has the Parallel software installed to be able to run Windows application on his Mac. He installed PLUS1 Service Tool v7.1 and he connected to the machine fine using a CG150 gateway. He opened a diagnostic file without any problems.

The problem arise when he clicks on a Logging Function. Instantly, the software drops the connection with the machine. He needs to close the diagnostic file and physically disconnect/reconnect the USB gateway to be able to get connected to machine again.

Using a Parameter functions works good. He can change/edit values without any problems.

We tried the v7.0 without any success. We tried v2.0.6 of the drivers without any success.

The same diagnostic file using the same gateway and the same version of PLUS1 Service Tool and drivers with a Windows laptop works as it should.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I'm pretty sure my customer isn't the only one to use an Apple computer to run PLUS1 ServiceTool.

Please post your comments/suggestions/fix.

Thanks!

Sam

Offline spittet

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: Using PLUS1 Service Tool with MacbookPro running Parallel (Windows)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 02:29:37 PM »
Bump!

Anyone has an answer on this?

Sam