PLUS+1 Hardware > PLUS+1 CS Hardware

CS500 GUIDE Intergration / Function Block ?

(1/2) > >>

Lukey:
I am integrating a CS500 into an system with a DM1200 display as the main controller.

I'd like to pull GNSS information from the CS500 to the Display.

With the CS500 Service Tool I can send this info with CAN messages but then I have to decode them in GUIDE to show the on my Display, and I cannot see a way to get speed or heading to be sent.

Is there an easier way with a Function Block to do this? I cannot see anything in GUIDE or Update Center, am I blind or ignorant?

Camox:
Hello Lukey,
You can send the GNSS position by setting the parameters of the CAN messages transmitted by the service tool :

I hope I've helped you.
I'm sending you the CS500 diagnostics file.

Lukey:
Thank you Camox, unfortunately that function does not work.
After much trial with no luck and discussion with Danfoss through the help center I'm told that in the v114 update that feature was broken, I now await the release of the latest software so that GNSS data can be configured to be sent automatically  or with the Virtual Signals feature.

mvanwiechen:

--- Quote from: Lukey on November 12, 2023, 10:32:54 PM ---Thank you Camox, unfortunately that function does not work.
After much trial with no luck and discussion with Danfoss through the help center I'm told that in the v114 update that feature was broken, I now await the release of the latest software so that GNSS data can be configured to be sent automatically  or with the Virtual Signals feature.

--- End quote ---
I have the same issue.... periodic sending of the GNSS data onto the CANbus stopped working after updating firmware to v114.  Helpdesk has told me it will be fixed in v116 of the firmware.

Camox:

--- Quote from: mvanwiechen on November 16, 2023, 02:48:35 PM ---I have the same issue.... periodic sending of the GNSS data onto the CANbus stopped working after updating firmware to v114.  Helpdesk has told me it will be fixed in v116 of the firmware.

--- End quote ---

Hello,
Thanks for this information.
We had a lot of trouble with version 114. I hope version 116 will be available and stable soon.
Have a good day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version