PLUS+1 Hardware > PLUS+1 Compliant Hardware

PVED-CC PLUS+1 GUIDE

<< < (2/4) > >>

dlewis:
I asked this years ago,  Does Danfoss have a hwd file or compliance block for the PVED valves to be used in Plus+1 programming.  If not do they plan on releasing one?

tkane:
They have a compliance block (i use it), but they have not released it.

FluidPowerTom:
I'm pretty sure that everything that is configurable with the PVED-CC Service Tool is also configurable with GUIDE from a MC.  That said, a lot of it may require a fair bit of work.  When I asked the Helpdesk they had not yet been trained to support these, but they'll be able to refer you to somebody internally who can support it.

glouw:
Hi all,

Am I able to change PVED-CC node-IDs? Turns out the node-IDs of the the seven PVED-CC's we own are defaulted to 0x80 (d128).

EDIT:
The PVED-CC's do not show up as ECU's in the PLUS+1 GUIDE Service Tool. We're able, however, to write AVC messages and read AVEF messages from the PVED-CC. CANKing verifies this.

PS. The valves are not hooked up to hydraulic lines. Do they require a pilot pressure to become operational?

George:

--- Quote from: glouw on April 13, 2015, 08:20:33 PM ---Hi all,

Am I able to change PVED-CC node-IDs? Turns out the node-IDs of the the seven PVED-CC's we own are defaulted to 0x80 (d128).

EDIT:
The PVED-CC's do not show up as ECU's in the PLUS+1 GUIDE Service Tool. We're able, however, to write AVC messages and read AVEF messages from the PVED-CC. CANKing verifies this.

PS. The valves are not hooked up to hydraulic lines. Do they require a pilot pressure to become operational?

--- End quote ---

Hi Glouw, 

Make sure to activate the WEBGPI- PVED-CC protocol.  (CTRL+ALT+P)
If you're missing this protocol I suggest you download the latest service tool (7.1.10 or later)
I've lost a whole day to figure this out, since this isn't documented, and I was to stubborn to search help elsewhere

EDIT:  To make matters worse, the tool on the Danfoss website includes service tool 7.0.6 which hasn't got the needed protocol!
          Shame on you, Danfoss :p

Best Regards
George

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version