PLUS+1 Software > Code sharing

Signal to programmable tachometer.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mike AA:
FluidPowerTom,

The 2 ms oscillator was just a test to see if it could actually give me that speed. I have actually been experimenting with using the reqFreq for the group and tried splitting the pin from the  group but for some reason even if the wire isn't connected it still sets to whatever the group pin setting is.

I was looking up voltage to frequency circuits which I could use on an output pin then feed the frequency to my Counter/Rate meter.

Mike

Mike AA:
My final determination is that I can get upto 4kHz but when I change the frequency it has to change all 4 ports connected in the group. i was not able to pull each port out of the group and set each port with its own frequency. I was able to reliably get both my counter/rate meter and the programmable isspro tach to read correct values but unless I want all 4 ports to show the same frequency it wouldn't work. I may get one of the voltage to frequency circuit boards but we are trying to get my boss to let us install another Display instead of a bunch of gauges and counters.

Mike

BRIan:
The updated controllers (-1xx) now have the frequency changeable for each output individually. Remember, the minimum frequency is 33Hz.

Mike AA:
Unfortunately i also found that issue with the minimum being 33Hz which was also way to high for measuring what could be as slow as 5Hz.

Thanks,
Mike Aalderink

BRIan:
For frequencies <33Hz use the pin as digout and switch it on/off at the right rate using an oscillator

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version