PLUS+1 Hardware > Controllers

Other cases with screw connection for central systems ???

<< < (2/2)

itec-electronics:
Hi Bernd,

It would be wrong of me to discuss prices etc on this forum.  If you would like to contact me on ian.mudie@itec-electronics.com I will answer your questions.

Apologies, but we are yet to update the website with our products.

Many thanks, Ian.

oiltronic:
I would love to see the Plus+1 units with the form factor of a typical industrial PLC.  I've done over 20 Plus+1 systems and every one has been mounted inside a cabinet.  We do this because connectors usually fail first, because there are always other bits involved (like fuses, distribution terminals, relays, operator controls), and because no one likes servicing a mud/oil/salt/manure/sewage/tomato (yes tomato) encrusted MC050.

Nice all-in-one breakout box Ian.

bgtwuk:
I beg to differ.  On larger projects with four or five modules we often install them in a large panel. 

You can bet they last forever in a tight enclosure. With a terminal strip laid out well, the ability to troubleshoot is at the level customers are used to.

We also, very often mount them about a mobile machine, where best utilized.

We then use Duetsch new buss connectors to buss together the can and power wires. Works well, is neat, forever clean and the buss connector allows tracing easily.

Bgtwuk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version