Author Topic: How To Use EEC1_Tx ?  (Read 7301 times)

jgarzon

How To Use EEC1_Tx ?
« on: October 22, 2012, 11:13:12 PM »
hello my friends
I have a question about the block and J1939. How to control RPM?. EEC1_Rx function I use to read the information input and no RPM and had no incombeniente, but uses the block and tried EEC1_Tx, which is used to send and control the RPM. But it works for me. I would appreciate if anyone has an example or explain how I can use this block or some other to control RPM

hola mis amigos
tengo una pregunta acerca de el bloque J1939 y es. ¿Como controlar las RPM?. Yo uso la funcion EEC1_Rx para leer la informacion de entrada del RPM y no e tenido ningun incombeniente, pero e intentado usa el bloque EEC1_Tx, el cual sirve para enviar y controlar las RPM. Pero no me da resultado. les agradeceria si alguien tiene un ejemplo, o me puede explicar como usar este bloque o algun otro para controlar las RPM

kdcommon

Re: How To Use EEC1_Tx ?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 07:27:09 AM »
xx_Tx Blocks are always used by PLUS1 send messages to Engine while xx_Rx Blocks are always received messages from Engine.
You want to controll the RPM? I think TSC1_Tx is the right block.

Offline spittet

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: How To Use EEC1_Tx ?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 03:44:24 PM »
The EEC1_Tx will not "control" RPM, it will send an RPM value and the other devices that are set to read the EEC1 message will read the value you've sent inside your EEC1_Tx. The real engine RPM won't change if you send a value using EEC1_Tx. This block is mostly for displaying purpose.

As Suncutee said, use J1939 throttle control if you want to control the RPM of the engine. Keep in mind that some engine has the J1939 throttle control disabled inside their ECU. Ask the engine manufacturer about this.

Sam