Author Topic: Unable to insert components  (Read 4812 times)

CPP

Unable to insert components
« on: January 21, 2013, 11:39:41 PM »
I can insert hardware and functions all day long, but cannot insert anything off of the component tab to my application page. What am I missing?????

Offline Stefan

• Administrator
  • PLUS+1 Expert
Re: Unable to insert components
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 03:57:35 PM »
Hello,

Please send this to helpdesk@sauer-danfoss-plus1.com with your project attached. Then we can have a closer look.

Which version of GUIDE are you using?

Best regards
Stefan
PLUS+1 Helpdesk

power4

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 04:13:19 PM »
I guess you are using the eval version of GUIDE. I have the same issue when I use the downloaded 6.XX version without any full license.

hernangm

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 02:45:01 PM »
HI, i´m experiencing the same problem that you describe. maybe you already solved it. have you any advice for me?
thanks in advance,

Hernán, from Argentina

acstichter

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 06:16:31 AM »
Well, the Evaluation Version of GUIDE seems worthless if we cannot add components. And no help in these fourms. Leave's a very bad feeling about Danfoss with me.  >:(

Offline Daniel

• PLUS+1 Expert
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 11:21:02 AM »
Hi there

Yes there is a limit in GUIDE that you cannot add components into a project created in Evaluation mode. For users that might want to try and get a feeling of how it is to design and pull wires and so on, adding components will be possible if you simply just open an existing project (instead of creating a new).

Of course, while it most probably is your first time trying GUIDE, you would probably not have access to any already existing projects. So for this, you may use the attached project found as an attachment in this post.
It is just a simple template, but will be enough for you to play around with and give you the possibility to test how it is to design in GUIDE.

It still has the evaluation mode limit that the user will not be able to save or compile.

I hope this will help.

Best regards
Daniel
PLUS+1® Helpdesk
PLUS+1® Help Desk Team