Author Topic: Plus+1 Update Center  (Read 7356 times)

Offline bryantmorris

• PLUS+1 Expert
Plus+1 Update Center
« on: September 14, 2017, 12:29:54 AM »
Hi All,

I'm not using the Plus+1 Update Center, however I'm finding its continually asking me to 'update' old versions of Plus+1 Guide and the service tool.

How does this tool work? Should it not know that I already have version 9.1 of guide installed?

Offline Chris W

• PLUS+1 Developer
Re: Plus+1 Update Center
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 10:19:07 PM »
Hi!  The tool is intended to help keep PLUS+1 GUIDE and all of your installed content (libraries, HWD files, etc.) up-to-date.  It does look at the installed version of PLUS+1 GUIDE and each installed content file to determine if you need an update.  You can also adjust which files your are notified about in the Subscriptions tab.
 We do have the three previous releases included in the Update Center to provide patch delivery in the event of a patch after a major release.  We're always looking for feedback too! If you think it is not working correctly, please get in touch with our helpdesk team!

Offline niteRider

• PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 07:54:34 PM »
Love the update tool... it was always such a pain to keep the latest HW files installed.

Getting an error lately, related to the Propel Application Libray Basic:

Offline BRIan

• PLUS+1 Expert
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 01:11:10 AM »
I've got the same error. When I do it manually, I get a notification to say that it's already installed. When I refresh the update tool, it doesn't recognise it's installed.

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 01:14:12 PM »
Hi BRian and niteRider!

I know it's months since you wrote but have your issue with the update center having issues with PAL basic library been solved in any way? If not please send an email with a most recent screen dump to plus+1helpdesk@danfoss.com.

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk

Offline niteRider

• PLUS+1 Developer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 03:11:59 PM »
no, the problem went away a few days later.  Sorry for not updating... 8)