Author Topic: numeric editor  (Read 6574 times)

Offline macbahi

• PLUS+1 Guru
numeric editor
« on: February 09, 2021, 04:48:44 PM »
Hello friends,

I am new using Touchscreen.  I found topics DP720 the numeric editor (on november 2016) very interesting.

But the link to download sharing code was timeout.

Please is it possible to get the editor if some body download it before or if you have other sharing code

Thanks in advance

here is copy of topics november 1916
Hello friends...
There is a numeric editor in the zip file.
You can use it, and if you contribute to this project, maybe everyone can benefit from it. The explanations and the variable names are all in Turkish for now, but I will translate them into English.

May the force be with you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bye6es_UYIbTcXU1UTBKNDhSX00/view?usp=sharing

Offline acmall

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: numeric editor
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 08:56:52 AM »
I have not used it but, there is a numeric keypad in the Widget Library.

You can download it using the Danfoss Update Centre.

Offline SJ Industries

• PLUS+1 Expert
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 10:36:35 AM »
The numpad is greyed out for me in the widget library?

Offline acmall

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 11:19:20 AM »

Just checked and working Ok here.

Are you in the main Guide program or the VBSE? The items in the Widget library can only be used from within the VBSE.

Offline macbahi

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 08:11:57 PM »
Hello,

Thank you to replay me.

I had using widget library but it's not working because I must make touch Mode to be 0.  In my application touch screen most be mode 1

look message below from danfoss.  For that I must to do my own keypad.  So please if you have an idea you welcome.

“When the widget are used in a DM1000/DM1200, setting TouchScreen.Config.TouchMode have to be set to 0.
Setting 0 means that TouchScreen.Stream[0].State is equal to 1 only for one loop even if you keep the finger on the screen for more than one loop. It's this signal that is used in the widget for adding a digit to the value.
Setting 1 means that it is equal to 1 as long as you keep the finger on the display.”

With best regards

Offline acmall

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 09:59:28 AM »
I have not programmed any of the DM series screens yet so someone who is using these screens will be able to provide better advice.

The only suggestion that comes to mind is can you add some logic to change the TouchMode to 0 when the Keypad is active and set it back to 1 when not active.

Offline macbahi

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 08:44:35 PM »
Hello,

thanks to replay. Yes I will tray but I am new using touchsceen display in general

Please have you using key pad and touch screen, swipe touch  in DP720.

If yes please could you sharing some demo program.

Thanks in advance

Offline SJ Industries

• PLUS+1 Expert
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 09:44:50 PM »
I am currently unable to save the font files to be able to use the widget library.  I keep getting a file error and won't let me save the fonts.

Offline acmall

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 09:14:14 AM »
@macbahi

I don't have a keypad but, I posted an example of a keyboard in this thread
https://www.plus1forum.danfoss.com/index.php?topic=1376.msg4574#msg4574

Offline SJ Industries

• PLUS+1 Expert
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 08:37:02 PM »
Thank you acmall, this will help immensely.

Offline SJ Industries

• PLUS+1 Expert
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 11:01:38 PM »
Hi all, I have been PM'd to see if I can share a numeric keypad example, I am also new to Structured text (and programming in general). I did have a quick go at converting acmall's keyboard to a number pad. I have modified the touch mapping POU, I have not had time complete all the screen editor connections etc and it is completely untested as I don't have a touch screen here yet (apparently covid is holding those up?). Hope it helps with getting idea on how to convert.

You will need to compare acmall's example for how to connect against my dodgy one.

I apologise if it doesn't work properly, I have spent the last few weeks trying to learn structured text and a little bit of C. I find the guide coding much more intuitive for me.

Cheers SJI

Offline acmall

• PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2021, 09:25:49 AM »
I also got a PM and have been trying to point the member in the right direction, due to current workload I don't have spare time to make a keypad version.

One thing that I realised might be confusing for my original example is that you need to either remove the input to the OR on Init coming from the Positive Transition on KeyPressEnter or, use the Positive Transition of KeyPressEnter to store the valve of StrFinal using a Memory or Value Connect component (as in attached image). If not the value of StrFinal gets reset to StrIn on the next program loop. This is only set up like this for demonstration purposes.