Author Topic: Write log to USB  (Read 6126 times)

Offline Mike AA

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Dewind Dewatering
Write log to USB
« on: November 03, 2015, 09:21:55 PM »
I have my controller MC050-018 talking to my display DP710 and logging everything on the controller. I have a light flash on my display every 10 seconds when the data is logged. I can go in and download the applog in the service tool just fine. I followed the Write_USB and Read AppLog function block manual as best I can but when I press the button on the display to save the file to USB I get no response. IF I remove the USB drive the status goes to 16 on my checkpoint, I believe this simply means no drive attached. Any Ideas?

Offline FStelzer

• PLUS+1 Expert
Re: Write log to USB
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 10:50:48 AM »
Hello,

Are the Settings of the Read_Applog Block right ?
Enter the Read_Applog Page and look if the Settings go with your "Application Log Definition" file (Look at the first attached Picture).

And do you also Change the Name from the "Read Array from Application Log" block to the right Name ? The Name must be the same as the Name of the  Application Log Definition ? (see second Picture)

KR,
Florian

Offline Mike AA

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Dewind Dewatering
Re: Write log to USB
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 06:02:55 PM »
Florian,

My Read_Applog Block settings are default nothing has changed. The access level is 0. Other parameters are true and set for semi-colon separation.

I was told the USB port on the display and the modules to write to is are not meant to read from the main controller to the display and will not work how I wish to use it. This is coming from a Danfoss tech support guy. So now I need to figure out how to get the display applog to record all the information I am already sending to it that is being displayed on the screen.

Thanks,
Mike