Author Topic: Download Service tool 2021.1  (Read 2199 times)

Offline dlewis

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Getman Corporation
Download Service tool 2021.1
« on: August 11, 2021, 12:51:50 PM »
Usually when I update Guide and Service tool through the Update Center, it downloads the files into my "Downloads" directory.  I like that because then I can share the download file for Service Tool to our Service and Production staff without them having to go through the process of filling out the form waiting for the replay and then downloading.  But when I upgraded to 2021.1 it did NOT keep the downloads even though I have the option in the Update Center unticked for "Automatically delete installed file" .  Also when I requested the latest from the web page, it gave me links to 12.2.8 not 2021.1.  Version 12.2.8 is at least two versions back of the program.

Offline mvanwiechen

• PLUS+1 User
Re: Download Service tool 2021.1
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 09:38:49 PM »
Hi dlewis,

I had a similar problem a few months ago.

I assume you are using the Update Center? If so.... I tried both of the following, and now it is keeping the files in my Downloads folder:
-Plus+1 Update Center > Tools > Options > General > Uncheck the "Automatically delete installed files"  <--- Looks like you have already done this.
-Plus+1 Update Center > Tools > Options > Storage > Download Folder > C:\Users\(username)\Downloads

Hope this fixes it for you.
Matt