Author Topic: Ghost Screens [Resolved]  (Read 2306 times)

Offline PatrickS

• PLUS+1 Developer
Ghost Screens [Resolved]
« on: February 08, 2021, 04:00:48 PM »
I am working on building a menu for a DP250 using a bunch of screens. I'm having two issues currently. I deleted some screens out but now want to add them back in, however; every time i try to create a new screen area and rename it, i get a message that the file already exists. I can see that when i go to assign a screen, the available list still has all my old deleted screens as well as duplications of all my current ones. 
Along the same lines, i now have a screen that was working before, but is now apparently getting mostly covered by a blank screen, only a few graphics show up so i know i'm enabling the correct screen. i think this is do to it being duplicated in the screen list, i think think one version of it has most my graphics and the one being activated just has the few i see.

Is there a way to delete all the old screens?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 05:11:00 PM by PatrickS »

Offline PatrickS

• PLUS+1 Developer
Re: Ghost Screens
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 04:59:40 PM »
I found a file named PORTS.XML, it had all the screens that showed in the available list, including the old deleted ones. So i just deleted out all references to the old screens and now i was able to recreate them without issue. This also got rid of the duplicate screen, however; i'm still missing most of my graphics for the one screen.

Offline PatrickS

• PLUS+1 Developer
Re: Ghost Screens [Resolved]
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 05:12:16 PM »
I re-looked at my logic and noticed one of the control signals got re-named, which inadvertently disabled all the missing graphics. Corrected the signal name and now everything is working as it should.