Author Topic: Plus1 MC050 logic  (Read 2982 times)

Offline aelcich

• PLUS+1 Novice
Plus1 MC050 logic
« on: July 09, 2020, 03:08:57 PM »
Good Morning
I’m working on a piece of equipment that is controlled by a MC050 controller, I have the service tool and installed the developer but I cannot seem to download the program from the controller to the developer, I’m trying to see the logic that is running in the background and believe this is how it would be viewed in this system

I’m new with this controller but have experience with other brands I’m trying to see the blocks similar to pulling up the program in RSlogix to look at the blocks or ladder

Thanks

Offline FluidPowerTom

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: Plus1 MC050 logic
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 05:47:10 PM »
With these controllers you cannot download the program logic or view the program logic that is running on a controller.  You'll need the actual program file itself.  I know that some controllers/PLCs have the ability to store the program logic in a format that it can be viewed, but unless I'm mistaken Danfoss controllers do not have that feature.
Controls Engineer
Hydra-Power Systems

Offline Tor

• Administrator
  • PLUS+1 Guru
Re: Plus1 MC050 logic
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 09:06:33 AM »
Hi aelcich,

As FluidPowerTom wrote, you are not able to upload the logic from a Danfoss controller and look at/edit it.

What you do is creating a application in PLUS+1 GUIDE and compile it. This will give you a .lhx file that is downloaded to the controller.
To view the function of the application/logic in the controller you can create a .P1D (Diagnostic file) in the PLUS+1 Service Tool.  In this .P1D you can add outputs, inputs, checkpoints and a lot more from the application you have downloaded.

For more information on how to use the tools go to PLUS+1 Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/plus1software
For more informatio/documents on the tools: https://www.danfoss.com/en/products/software/dps/plus1-software/#tab-overview

Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Tor
PLUS+1® SW PAE Team