Author Topic: DM430: Error 8 Internal aggregate error Error converting images  (Read 2675 times)

Offline dlewis

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Getman Corporation
DM430: Error 8 Internal aggregate error Error converting images
« on: September 17, 2021, 08:31:25 PM »
***Error 8*** [PLUS1_IDE] Internal aggregate error Error converting images
I created a new revision to a display program, did not add any new images, just some new text and every time I try to compile I get the above message.  If I open an older revision that did compile and try to re-compile, I get the same error again.

Offline mtrbib

• PLUS+1 User
Re: DM430: Error 8 Internal aggregate error Error converting images
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 07:17:17 AM »
Hello dlewis,

Did you try other Guide versions? Or did you check the version of the HWD file? I had a simmilar issue where I unistalled a old version run into ussues.

Offline dlewis

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Getman Corporation
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 12:57:38 PM »
I'm running the latest version of Guide and Hwd file for the display.  I did find if I reboot my computer, the old version of the program will compile without any issues.

Offline dlewis

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Getman Corporation
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 02:14:16 PM »
Here's some new information I just learned.  If I attempt to compile the program with Guide 12.2.10 it compiles without any issues.  If I then compile it with Guide 2021-1.6 without making any changes, it compiles fine.  When I made a few changes to the programs again, I got the Error 8 again.  And again it would compile fine with Guide 12.2.10

Online Tor

• Administrator
  • PLUS+1 Guru
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 11:20:28 AM »
Hello dlewis,

Can you report and send the project to the PLUS+1 Helpdesk?  https://danfoss.secure.force.com/dpscustomersupport/?product=software

In the Subject you can write "DM430: Error 8 Internal aggregate error Error converting images". And in the description that this should be reported to the PLUS+1 Developers (CQ). Also add the link to this thread/post in the forum.
If the project is to large to send in the mail note this in the description and we will send you an upload link.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Tor
PLUS+1® SW PAE Team

Offline dlewis

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Getman Corporation
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 09:06:23 PM »
Unfortunately, I deleted the problematic program and rebuilt it.  But I did have a similar thing happen today to a DP710.  When I updated the hdw file to the latest and changed a few things, it gave me a similar message.  Then I reverted to the older hdw file and it compiled fine. I then updated to the latest hdw file and it compiled fine as well.