Author Topic: New User Info?  (Read 5994 times)

Offline Boomerwrench

• PLUS+1 Novice
  • Just an old mechanic charting a new path
New User Info?
« on: December 27, 2017, 09:58:29 PM »
Hello to all here on the Forum. My name is Jason and I am new here. I am looking for a link or a topic for new users and how to get started using the Guild and Plus+1 system. I am a hydraulic mechanic (32 years exp.) by trade and I would like to learn this side of the business.
I live in Canada and would like to talk to folks that could help me get started down this path.

Thanks!!
JM.

Offline FluidPowerTom

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: New User Info?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 06:18:17 PM »
Jason, greetings.  There are a couple of walkthrough basic lessons in the GUIDE User Manual starting on page 61, and I'd recommend starting with those.  Danfoss does have an online learning portal, but the lesson on PLUS+1 GUIDE is many years outdated and obsolete to the degree that it's no longer useful.  Following the user manual lessons I'd recommend contacting your distributor, as they should be able to get you further instruction or, at the very least, the basic programming training documentation from Danfoss.
Controls Engineer
Hydra-Power Systems

Offline Boomerwrench

• PLUS+1 Novice
  • Just an old mechanic charting a new path
Re: New User Info?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 06:20:49 PM »
Hey thanks Tom, I will do just that. I appreciate it! I am super excited to learn how do do this type of work....