Author Topic: ERROR: 260  (Read 5547 times)

briandyck

ERROR: 260
« on: June 17, 2011, 11:22:04 PM »
I am in the process of trying to remotely download to a controller.  System connects and scans fine.  Existing program works great - Just need to download an interlock to an existing function.  The problem occurs as I start to download.  Get error code
"Unable to write ECU History"
Error: 260
Function Download File

Any suggestions

briandyck

Re: ERROR: 260
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 11:24:31 PM »
Got it!

The guys in the shop out there were leaving for the night and thus hooked up a battery charger to the unit so that we could leave power on until I got it working.

As soon as the charger was hooked up the very next download attempt completed.  Must've been too low battery voltage I am guessing to program correctly??

At any rate - looks like if you see an Error: 260 check your battery voltage...... ;)

Brian

jmerson

Re: ERROR: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 09:51:15 PM »
are you familiar with error 1? Low value for Y axis?

briandyck

Re: ERROR: 260
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 06:00:29 PM »
I am assuming that you are getting this as a compile error?  Are you using the "Manage" Generate Compiler Error on Range component?  I have pasted the info from the help guide below....hopefully this helps. 

Generate Compiler Error on Range

Use:

· Aborts the compile process when the compiler finds an out-of-range constant value

· Displays a user-defined error message in the Error Messages tab

· Prevents a user from entering a value that compiles but causes erratic operation when downloaded

(For example, a joystick calibration value that is too high would compile successfully but might cause erratic machine operation when downloaded

Function:

· A1 = Constant value

· Low? = Click with Query/Change to enter the low value for the range

· High? = Click with Query/Change to enter the high value for the range

· MSG? = Click with Query/Change to enter the error message that displays if A1 is out of range