Author Topic: DM1000 Remove Danfoss Splash Screen  (Read 3025 times)

Offline THLL

• PLUS+1 User
DM1000 Remove Danfoss Splash Screen
« on: January 15, 2020, 08:29:04 PM »
On the DM1000 the Danfoss splash screen shows up on power up, can i disable this? I wouldnt mind the splash screen if it didnt have that white square box around the logo.. doesnt look good.

Offline Beezkneez

• PLUS+1 Developer
    • Trebro Turf Equipment
Re: DM1000 Remove Danfoss Splash Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 09:54:11 PM »
I do not know if there is a way to disable a boot image all together, but you can replace the boot logo that appears with any custom image you want. Just right click in the project manager tab at the top ("<name of project>.p1x") and then click on "Add boot logo". In other words, if you don't want anything to appear but a blank screen you could replace BootLogo.png with a black square. Hope that helps.

Offline THLL

• PLUS+1 User
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 12:32:07 AM »
That worked thank you!  :D

Also how do you have so many more options like that python and sublime? Or is that because your a developer of Plus+1?

Offline Beezkneez

• PLUS+1 Developer
    • Trebro Turf Equipment
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 05:12:59 PM »
I believe it is because I have my Windows default applications setup in a way that when I right click on just about any file, those options appear. I develop Plus+1 applications, but I do not develop Plus+1 itself. I just have PyCharm and Sublime Text installed for when I jump into other projects and have my defaults setup to at least ask if I want to open files with them.