PLUS+1 Software > Function Library

Power control on electric engine

<< < (3/3)

Gaƫtan:
Hello pinias,

Indeed it is this type of operation.

Knowing the system with the MCE126 , I thought to do the same with the Plus + 1.

It takes maybe I think a system checking voltage, current and frequency of the electric motor.

Johan_T:

--- Quote from: bgtwuk on December 01, 2015, 10:57:29 PM ---So what part do you need help with?

It seems that you do not have much experience with Open Health Tools motors.

Tell me all about the motor, and what you need to do with it..

Bgtwuk

--- End quote ---

I don't think you needed to say "I don't think you have mu experience with motors". It doesn't offer anything to the conversation other than to imply that you are very experienced with motors. Don't be patronizing when people are asking for help.

You knew as well as I did when I read his post what he meant. There was no need for the sarcasm, although I'm sure it made you feel superior.

Tor:
Hi Johan_T

I just want to say it was a 5 year old post.   :D

Jokes aside.
I agree with you, and it's good that you respond to when someone is stepping over the line.
Today, you are able to read in the forum as a guest, but you have to be a member to post. Which has changed since this post was written.
So I hope we don't see this kind of behavior anymore. And if you do, please let us know.

Thanks again Johan_T, and keep up the good work.

Johan_T:
Hi Tor,

Yes I realised once I'd commented that it was a 5 year old post. I was just poking around the forum, I don't usually pay attention to dates.

I don't usually tend to say anything in those kinds of situations but I'll certainly highlight it to the admins if I come across it again. As far as I can tell everyone on here is extremely respectful and helpful though (I've been a lurker for a while now).

Best regards,

Johan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version