Author Topic: Download Upload Speed  (Read 6016 times)

Offline Mike AA

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Dewind Dewatering
Download Upload Speed
« on: December 06, 2016, 04:47:54 PM »
I haven't yet found somewhere I can watch the current download or upload speed of the telematics WS403 device. I am currently hooked in with a yellow signal strength and uploading the Display program takes about 4 minutes vs barely a minute with direct connection. Is there a setting somewhere that I may have missed to help my upload and download speeds? Pulling the applog also takes quite a while to download.

Thanks,
Mike Aalderink

Offline Marbek_Elektronik

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Marbek Elektronik
Re: Download Upload Speed
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 08:18:40 AM »
Sorry, I only know the other way:
Download software to DP610 via USB: 1minute, via CAN CG150: 8 minutes. (large program)
So, I think WS403 is slower than CAN and transponding data is slower.
Marbek Elektronik, Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Konrad
Dienstleistung, Entwicklung, Herstellung

Offline Mike AA

• PLUS+1 Guru
    • Dewind Dewatering
Re: Download Upload Speed
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 07:17:04 PM »
Thanks Marbek_Elektronik,

I usually use a CG150 and today I had an instance where the WS403 had too poor of signal and took over half an hour before i stopped the transfer. The DP710 file is 4,994KB and I ended up having to go out to the machine and leave my laptop directly connected as the transfer, normally about 4 minutes took about 10 minutes. Apparently my Collegue's idea of a good antenna location wasn't so great.

I have not yet used the DP710 as my USB interface to download the program but I will likely use this in the near future.

Thanks,
Mike