PLUS+1 Hardware > Controllers

Inputmode_problem

<< < (2/3) > >>

macbahi:
Hello,

Please what happened if the user change configuration without reboot the controller and change the sensor.

The concerning input (C1p32) is protected or not.

Is it possible to now the C1p32.InputMode actual value in order to make logical program for tell the user to start the controller.

Thanks

Sincerely
macbahi

macbahi:
Hello Guys,

Sorry for the delay in responding because I was on vacation.
I did what you suggested to me but it's not working.

Please look the image if some thing wrong.

Thanks
cordially
mac bahi

Tor:
Hello,

As stated before, The INIT component writes a value to the kernel before the first program loop and it only accepts inputs from constants and non-volatile memory components. The INIT is not used while the application is running.
So if you only want to change the inputmode when running the application, try this and see if it works (see image).

Have a nice day.

G30RG3:

--- Quote from: macbahi on November 12, 2021, 09:59:53 PM ---Hello Guys,

Sorry for the delay in responding because I was on vacation.
I did what you suggested to me but it's not working.
Please look the image if some thing wrong.

--- End quote ---

I'm not going to predict if it's going to work, but it sure is wrong to set write to a constant true!
See the warning in red in the Guide manual at the end of the section "Non-Volatile Memory Dynamic"

Best regards

macbahi:
Hi!!

It's working. Thanks guys for your help.

In addition I didn't need to reboot the controller. 

My special greeting to mr Tor.

Please could you send documentation that shows all configuration possible of inputs and outputs.
I am more visual.
As example in this image I know what mean pull up resistor or pull down resistor but it's no clear for me what is-it writing here in the image.

Cordially
Macbahi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version