Author Topic: Downloading program to a DM430  (Read 3912 times)

Offline Sondreb

• PLUS+1 Novice
Downloading program to a DM430
« on: March 16, 2019, 11:07:51 AM »
Hi

As I am quite new at programming the Danfoss enviroment, I am very much happy with
accomplished to controll the PVG32 trough an MC024. Hence the next challenge is to make visibel change on a DM430 screen, based on a joystick-input on the MC 024.

At the moment I am struggeling with downloading my screen-file (lhx) in Service Tool to a DM430, and I get the message that "The application type is changed".
When this happens I am asked to type in and "Confirm the new application type".

I have no clue what this means, and can not find any information on this particular case, so my guess is that it is a easy solution for this.

I am grateful for any replies, and great forum btw.

Offline jashom1

• PLUS+1 Expert
Re: Downloading program to a DM430
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 09:23:25 PM »
Hello,

In GUIDE you can set the application type to a descriptive name that you choose, and it can be used to verify which control you are putting the software into.  If you have not set an application type, use "undefined" (without the quotes) for the application type.  You can set it under 'Application ID' and it's the 'Type' field in the project manager tab.

Have fun.

John.

Offline Nilla

• PLUS+1 Guru
Re: Downloading program to a DM430
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 10:14:59 AM »
Hi guys!

jashom1 knows his GUIDE and his answer is correct! Sondreb you can find more information about it either in the Service tool Design Manual on page 22 (search for application type) or GUIDE User Manual page 154 under Application ID. Both manuals can be found under menu Help in the tool itself. Please see attached image of how you can find where to set this type in GUIDE.

Best regards
Nilla
PLUS+1 Helpdesk team